Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Observation 1

Today was the first observation at Harbor View Elementary, and aside from being a little sleepy (I know it is good for me to get into the habit of getting up early, but that does not make it any easier), I enjoyed the first observation. Mrs. Bradford has been teaching for 13 years, and she is a lovely person. Her students seem to be at this early stage, quite intelligent. This not only speaks to their desire to be in and enjoy school, but also speaks to to the fine teachers at Harbor View who have helped these kids along for the grades prior to third. I am very excited about working at this school, and I hope to learn (and teach) a lot!

1 comment:

  1. Well, the internet just earased my first comment to you, so here is the short version...
    1. sounds like you are in a great learning envionrment
    2. I wonder if our classmates who are placed in Harbor View feel the same way about their students? It would be a great school to observe and dissect if that were true- all bright students who enjoying being in school
    Can't wait to hear how your lps go!

    ReplyDelete